Home Accommodations Rates & Reservations Directions Activities Conditions

See calendar below to confirm availability for the desired dates. If the time is already booked please let us know as we have other properties that we can recommend. Thank you!
Spring & Fall
Call for unadvertised discounts.

Winter Rates 2014-2015 (Dec 19-Mar 22)
Blank Non-Holiday Holiday
3 Nights
Weekend
$5000 $6500
3 Nights
Midweek
$2700 $6500
4 Nights
Midweek
$3300 $7650
7 Nights $7350 $9800
Cost Per
Extra Night
$800 $1150
Summer Rates 2014 (Mar 24-Dec 18)
Blank Non-Holiday Holiday
3 Nights
Weekend
$3000 $3200
3 Nights
Midweek
$2100 $2100
4 Nights
Midweek
$2800 $2800
7 Nights $5100 $5400
Cost Per
Extra Night
$550 $550

*Mid week rates not available Independence Day or Thanksgiving weeks.

Weekends begin on Thursday or Friday.
If not rented the week after, it may begin on Saturday.

All deposits are 33% of cost leaving a 67% balance due.

Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival for all rentals.

A $900 security deposit is required!

Renters are fully responsible for damages in excess of deposit.

December DiscountsMarch Discounts
2nd Weekend: Summer Rates2nd Week: 10% Off
3rd Weekend: 40% Off3rd Week: 20% Off
.4th Week: Summer Rates

Custom schedules possible - Call for information on discounts



Please contact us for reservations:

Telephone: Toll Free 1-877-750-8916
or
304-257-7644
E-mail: thelodge@canaanhouses.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Home | Accommodations | Rates & Reservations | Directions | Activities | Conditions